Job Opportunity – Senior Graphic Designer, Full-time
Firedog Communications Inc.
Position: Senior Graphic Designer, Full-time 40/week
Salary: Based on Experience + Benefits
Start Date: Immediate
We are seeking a Senior Graphic Designer with innovative ideas and a proven track record in both creative and functional design. You thrive in a down-to-earth, boutique agency environment, working on diverse projects from branding to digital & print.
This role is for a senior graphic design professional. As part of a creative communications team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design and production of world-class print and digital materials. Your work will enhance our client brands and inspire their audiences.
- Creatively conceptualize communication and marketing content in ways that inspire audiences.
- Execute visual designs across a wide variety of collateral and media including traditional and digital.
- Coordinate the production and scheduling of print and digital materials ensuring internal approvals are secured and deadlines and budgets are met.
- Manage external design and print vendors and preparation of art files.
- Manage brand guidelines and maintain brand standards.
- Research and leverage emerging trends in design and technology.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Microsoft Office.
- Well versed in the latest graphic design methods, practices, techniques, and associated principles.
- At least five years’ experience in a similar role ideally in the advertising industry, multi-media industry, marketing sector or related.
- A complete portfolio showcasing your skills and experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects at once with strong prioritization skills.
- Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content.